Do you need a paired reading passage for your kids? This paired reading text includes a poem and an informational passage on the wind. This paired passage reading comprehension can be used as a whole class lesson for modeling, in a small group, as test preparation, or as an assessment.
This paired reading passage is written in the same format as the STAAR test. The TEKS for each question is listed on the answer key. This has been updated for the new TEKS.
For 3rd, 4th, and 5th graders.
- Informational Passage on Wind- 5 Multiple Choice Questions
- Poem on Wind- 5 Multiple Choice Questions
- 3 Multiple Choice Questions about the connections between the two passages
Standards covered include:
- Characteristics of Poetry
- Inferences about text
- Sensory Language
- Making Connections between literary and informational text
Check out the preview to learn more about it.
I hope you enjoy this product!
Love Teaching Kids